beginning of content:
- Please allow 24 hours for processing after receipt of order.
- Please allow four to six weeks after receipt of order for delivery.
- International orders may be shipped via US Postal Service, UPS International, or UPS Canada Standard. You will be charged as noted below:
- US Postal Service - $48.00 per order flat fee
- UPS International - $120.00 per order flat fee to all destinations
- UPS Canada Standard - $20.00 per order flat fee
- Orders shipped to Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are sent via the U.S. Postal Service. Ground domestic shipping charges apply.
- Customs Fees and VAT (Value Added Tax) are not included in our shipping charges. These fees must be paid by the customer once the package reaches the destination country. These charges are the customers' responsibility and will vary from country to country. The College Board cannot determine the amount of these fees; we recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied before you place your order.
- Purchasers may return currently in-print publications in resalable condition within 30 days of receipt of order for a refund or credit. A copy of the original packing slip must be included.
- All claims concerning dates of damaged or missing shipments must be received within 30 days of receipt of invoice.
- Postage for videos and CDs - same as noted above unless noted otherwise.
- International wholesalers and retailers may call 703-297-3961 for assistance.