How do I view electronic documents?
To view your electronic documents you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have Adobe Reader, you may download it for free.
How do I access an electronic document that I have already purchased?
To access an electronic document, submit your Order Number and Product Password using our online form.
Where can I find my Order Number?
Check your order confirmation email for you order number, or contact Customer Service.
How do I request my product password for an electronic document?
Your product password will allow you to access an electronic document you have purchased. To request to have your password emailed to you please enter your order number using our online form and your password for that product will be e-mailed to the address that you supplied when you placed your order.
How many times can I download an electronic document?
You can download an electronic document that you have purchased up to three (3) times.
How long is an electronic document available to download after the date of purchase?
An electronic document must be downloaded within 30 days from the date of purchase.
How do I download and save an electronic document?
There are three options for gaining access to a purchased electronic document:
- Click on the "Download Now" link on your Order Confirmation page.
- Follow the instructions here.
- Click on the link in your confirmation email.
The steps you can follow to download and save an electronic document are as follows:
- Click the Download Now link next to the product title in the Order Confirmation page or in the Download Product page (clicking the link in your confirmation e-mail and entering your order number/password above will direct you to the Download product page).
- Click the Save button in the File Download dialog box.
- Select Desktop in the Save As dialog box (or navigate to and select a different Save As location on your computer).
- Click Save. (You may change the name of the file, but DO NOT change the filename extension, the .pdf)
- Locate and double-click the file on your Desktop (or other location if not saved to your Desktop) to open it.
Contact Customer Service if you require further assistance.
What if the download stops before it is complete?
If for some reason your download is interrupted before the file is saved, re-download the file here. If, when saving your re-download, the Save As dialog displays a message that a file with the same name exists and asks if you want to replace it or overwrite it, say yes and save the new download. See the download instructions above.
I have finished downloading where do I find it?
If you did not save the file on your Desktop, then you will have to navigate to the location on your computer where you did save it. If you know the filename, you can search for it on your computer.
What is your refund policy for electronic document?
All refund requests for electronic documents must be made within 7 days of the purchase date. Refunds will be applied to the credit card that was originally charged.
Since there are no physical goods to return we will require a customer requesting a refund to guarantee that they have not kept the goods by requiring them to submit a Letter of Destruction (LOD) to The College Board. Please see "How do I request a refund?" for instructions.
How do I cancel my order for an electronic document?
You may only cancel an order for an electronic document if the document has not been downloaded. Please contact Customer Service to cancel an electronic document purchase.
How do I request a refund?
To request a refund for an electronic document please contact Customer Service.
When will the refund appear on my credit card?
For approved refunds, the refund credit will be posted to your credit card account within 7-10 business days of the College Board Customer Service Representative submitting the refund request.