Introducing Career Finder™
Roadtrip Nation® and the College Board have partnered to build Career Finder™, a career exploration tool that helps students make informed academic and career decisions based on what truly drives them. It lets students explore careers aligned to their interests, use the Roadtrip Nation video archive to hear from real people with leading roles in diverse industries, and get ideas for small, actionable steps to dig deeper into what they discover.
The new premium version adds key features to the existing platform (previously named “Roadmap to Careers”), including:
- Incorporation of College Board assessment data to better personalize a student’s career exploration process
- Localization of career opportunities so students can see jobs in demand right now in their area, along with information on potential salaries
- Opportunities for students to save and share plans to maximize commitment and action
- An Expense Calculator students can use to estimate future expenses and better place salary information in context
Applications are currently open to join with introductory pricing for Career Finder™. As an early adopter, your students will have first access to this unique tool that can enhance the value of their assessment results, driving increased engagement in college and career planning. You’ll also have the opportunity to partner with the College Board on improving career exploration and inform long-term product development. We’ll ask you to share feedback via surveys, focus groups, and conversations, and you’ll receive a discount for your partnership.
Introductory Program Cost and Eligibility
- $3 per student enrolled in an assessment
- Discounted from $5 per student at full price
- Introductory access will last through June 2020
- SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9
- Access begins Spring 2019
Learn more when you apply to join the program.