You can’t delete your College Board account, but you can close it.
If you close your account, you won’t be able to see or send any of your test scores, and you won’t be able to access your college lists or any other information you’ve saved. You’ll also be unsubscribed from our marketing communications and Student Search Service.
Remember, a College Board account also gives you access to all these resources:
- Online SAT registration
- Online AP resources
- Online score reports for SAT, AP, and all our tests
- Personalized SAT practice from Khan Academy
- Roadmap to Careers, an online career exploration tool
- Net Price Calculator, which helps you estimate college costs
- College Board Opportunity Scholarships
If you still want to close your account, please contact our Customer Service team at 866-315-6068.