beginning of content:

The only way to change the name on your College Board account is by calling customer service at 866-315-6068.

Your account name is associated with all your official College Board documents and activities, like your SAT admission ticket or viewing any of your test scores,  so we need to be absolutely sure you want to change it.

Still have a question?

  • See all account help FAQs.
  • Call us at 866-315-6068.
  • Email us at any of the addresses below:

SAT: [email protected]
PSAT-related assessments: [email protected]
AP: [email protected]
CLEP: [email protected] 
General questions: Contact us